- NOAA Fisheries has simplified the login procedure for the catch share online system.
- The catch share online system is home to the Individual Fishing Quota (IFQ) programs for commercial Red Snapper and Grouper-Tilefish as well as the Bluefin Tuna Individual Bycatch Quota (BFT) program.
- Users no longer have to specify their role before logging in.
- Users of both programs (IFQ and BFT) can access the catch share online system at https://portal.southeast.fisheries.noaa.gov/cs/.
HOW TO LOG INTO THE ONLINE CATCH SHARES SYSTEM:
- After clicking on the “Log In” button in the upper right corner of the SERO Catch Shares homepage the Login Form pop-up box will appear.
- To log in to the SERO Catch Share system:
- Enter your User ID. User IDs are usually 4 letters followed by 4 numbers and are NOT case sensitive.
- Enter your PIN. PINs are case sensitive (upper and lower case must be exact).
- Your role will automatically populate after you enter your User ID (IFQ or BFT Shareholder, IFQ or BFT Dealer, or IFQ or BFT Vessel).
- Click the login button to access your account. You are required to change your PIN when you log in for the first time or 180 days after your password was last changed.