Wednesday, August 2, 2017, 10:00 a.m.
Terrebonne Council Meeting Room
8026 Main Street, Houma, LA 70360
The following is the agenda for the Louisiana Shrimp Task Force Meeting. The public is invited to attend.
- Roll call and Introduction of Guests
- Approval of the April 12, 2017 Meeting Minutes and the August 2, 2017 Agenda
III. Treasury Report
- Budget Report- LDWF
- Old Business
- Discussion of the White Shrimp “100 Count Law”- Jeff Marx
- New Business
- Update on the 2017 Fall Inshore Shrimp Season- Jeff Marx
- Discussion of Tow Time Enforcement- Acy Cooper
- Discussion of White Spot Disease- Acy Cooper
- Update on LA Seafood Promotion and Marketing Board Shrimp Industry Initiative Summary of Efforts- LSPMB Staff
- Public Comment
VII. Set Quarterly Meetings
The meeting will be held in compliance with Louisiana’s Open Meetings Law as defined by Louisiana R.S. 42:11, et seq. The public is invited to attend. To listen in to the meeting via webinar register at https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8977246743102042370
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is charged with managing and protecting Louisiana’s abundant natural resources. For more information, visit us at www.wlf.la.gov. To receive email alerts, signup at http://www.wlf.la.gov/signup.
The Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries is committed to accommodating all
reasonable special requests regarding access to our meetings. Please direct all sign
language interpreting services or other accommodation needs to the contact at the top of
this announcement at least 72 hours prior to the meeting date.