The next regular Commission Meeting of the Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries Commission will be held at 9:30 AM on Thursday, April 7, 2016, at the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries Headquarters Building located at 2000 Quail Drive, Baton Rouge, LA 70808
The following items will be discussed:
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Commission Special Announcements / Personal Privilege
4. To hear Enforcement Reports March 2016
5. To hear an update on the 2016 Legislative Session
6. To hear an update on Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD)
7. To Consider Resolution To Continue Support of the Gulf States Red Snapper
Management Authority (GSRSMA) and Transfer of Authority to GSRSMA
Fisheries Management and Data Collection for the Red Snapper in State and
Federal Waters off the Coast of Louisiana.
8. To hear final summary of public comments for the Notice of Intent 2016-2018
Resident Game Hunting Season, 2016-2017 General and WMA Hunting Seasons
And Rules and Regulations, 2016-2017 General and WMA Turkey Hunting
Regulations, 2016-2017 Turkey Hunting Areas, Seasons and Bag Limits and
2016-2017 Migratory Bird Seasons, Regulations and Bag Limits.
9. To consider final approval of the 2016-2018 Resident Game Hunting Season, 2016-2017 General and WMA Hunting Seasons and Rules and Regulations, 2016-2017 General and WMA Turkey Hunting Regulations, 2016-2017 Turkey Hunting Areas, Seasons, and Bag Limits, and 2016-2017 Migratory Bird Seasons, Regulations, and Bag Limits: Consideration of Conditionally Adopted Amendments to Notice of Intent and Consideration of Amended Notice of Intent.
10. Set August 2016 Meeting Date
11. Receive Public Comments
Live streaming of this meeting is availble via GotoWebinar.com.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.