The Barataria-Terrebonne National Estuary Program will host its quarterly public Management Conference meeting. The public is invited and encouraged to attend. Agenda is below.
Barataria-Terrebonne National Estuary Program
Management Conference Agenda – Meeting #73
Thursday, November 5, 2015
9:30 a.m. to 12 noon
Nicholls State University
Plantation Suite, NSU Student Union
- Call To Order 9:30 a.m. to 9:40 a.m.
- Roll Call
- Reading and Approval of Minutes – August 6, 2015 Meeting
- PROGRAM ACTIVITIES 9:40 A.M. – 9:50 A. M.
- Presentations/Exhibits/Field Trips/ Volunteer Events
- Media Interviews Report
- BTNEP Meetings Report
- EPA Project Status Report
- SCHEDULE NEXT BTNEP MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE MEETING DATE
- OTHER IMPORTANT UPCOMING BTNEP/BTEF DATES –
- BTNEP “A Year in Review” Breakfast – December 8, 2015 – Cost $15. All are welcome!
- DISCUSSION ITEMS- 10:00AM to 12 Noon
- . Leslie Suazo and Joe Fifer – Ducks Unlimited (30 minutes) –Ducks Unlimited Restoration Efforts in the BTE
- Austin Feldbaum – CPRA (30 minutes) -Increase Atchafalaya Flow to Terrebonne Freshwater Diversion Project
- BTNEP Comprehensive Conservation and Management Plan Revision Discussion – The Path Forward – Susan Testroet-Bergeron (45 minutes)
- Julie Falgout- Louisiana Sea Grant (15 minutes) –LaTer -Lafourche Terrebonne – Direct Seafood and Fresh Catch Information
- New Business