Winners will receive a cash prize and have their work featured in the next CPRA Annual Plan!
Louisiana’s Coast: What does it mean to you?
|Upper Elementary (Grades 3 – 5)||1st Place$200|
|Middle School (Grades 6 – 8)||2nd Place$100|
|High School (Grades 9 – 12)||3rd Place$50|
The teacher of each first place winner will receive a $50 stipend!
Download an entry form at coastal.la.gov/poetrycontest
Official Rules of Entry
- Entry must be an original work of the student.
- Entry can be written in any form, not exceeding 30 lines.
- Entry must have a title.
- Entry must pertain to contest theme.
- A signed and completed entry form must accompany the entry (signed by both the student and a parent or guardian).
- Only one entry per student will be accepted.
- Poetry submitted to other competitions is not eligible for this contest.
- Entries will not be returned and become the property of the CPRA.
- Entries may be included in CPRA or LSU AgCenter 4-H Youth Wetlands Program publications.
- Entries that do not comply with these rules will be disqualified.
- This contest is open to Louisiana students only.
DEADLINE for all entries to be RECEIVED: March 28, 2014